Snow Camp Packing List
High School Packing List:
We will be gone just a weekend, so you do not need to over-pack:) However, since we will be in the snow there are some things you want to be sure to have enough of so you aren't wet/cold the whole time...here are some items you will want to remember:
- Bible, notebook, pen/pencil
- Sleeping bag & pillow are not needed as linens are provided but if you desire your own that is ok.
- Snow Gear (gloves, hat, boots, snow pants, WARM jacket)
- Sweatshirt or hoodie
- Warm pants (2-3 pairs - jeans, sweats, etc)
- Shirts (bring a few long sleeve shirts and a few short sleeve to wear in the gym for games)
- Sneakers and Shorts (one pair of sneakers and 1-2 of shorts is fine, for games in the gym)
- 3-4 pairs of socks & underwear to stay dry
- Towel & toiletries (soap, shampoo, deodorant, etc)
- Sandals for shower
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- A little extra spending money (5-10$) - for snacks/drinks
- Bathing suit (there is an indoor pool)
- Skates/hockey equipment (optional - free skate rentals are avaialble)
Things you should NOT bring:
- Electronics (you may bring phones but you will NOT be allowed to carry them on your person during the weekend. They will stay in your bags to call/text home at night, and if a parent needs to reach us for emergency they can call Camp of the Woods (518-548-4311), or Jake (201-450-5203) )
- Ipods, Tablets, etc. - We are really encouraging you to get away from electronics for the weekend so don't bother bringing them!
- Knifes, weapons
- Drugs, alcohol
- Anything else you know we would get mad at you for having
We are glad you stopped by! Please look through the site to see all of the different things that we are about. We are a Youth Ministry from Hawthorne Gospel Church, a non-denominational church in the Passaic/Bergen County area of New Jersey.
Our Junior High ministry is for teenagers in grades 6-8. Our Senior High ministry is for teens grades 9-12.
If you have any questions, please email us, or call the church office, 973.427.6960 x174.